Beautiful artist portfolio websites and books
Show your art to your market and to galleries with bespoke portfolio books and ergonomically designed artist websites.
Designs that compliment your art work and style.
One of the most important parts of selling your work is to make sure it gets seen. As first impressions are so important, beautifully designed artist portfolio books and websites help you get your work infront of potential buyers
Making your portfolio book..
- Decide what images you want to show, make sure you have them at 300 dpi ready for print…We can help with that if you’re unsure
- Figure out how many pages you want, making sure the total number is divisible by 4
- Talk to us about what stock you want, coated or uncoated or the more popular option recycled.
- We take the design file and provide you with a soft proof file for you to look over and check.
- If you need any changes we make them and resend the soft proof file back to you.
- Once the soft proof is agreed we send it off for a wet proof, where you get to see a single copy prior to the print run just to make sure its looking great.
- Once the wet proof is signed off them we do the print run for you.
You’re in control all the way so we make sure you get exactly what you want.
Your very own artist portfolio website.
Whether you choose a ready made template or if you want a bespoke design your perfect site is waiting for you.
You can have a site that is just a portfolio site or one that is set up for you to sell your work on. There are lots of different variastions of functionality for you to choose from.
Let’s start with a conversion about what you want and we can go form there. We are able to provide for all your hosting needs with dedicated hosting packages which keeps your site backed up if anything were to ever happen.
Some example artist websites for you to look at.
Clik through to look at some of the examples below, all different manner of functionality is available, so have a look then tell us what you want and we will build it for you.
Nick provided an extremely professional service but with a personal touch and went out of his way to sort out my project. Everything was done to a high standard, at a very competitive price and completed before the deadline. I would definitely recommend The Ink Pot to others!
Book your free artists portfolio consultation
I will respond in 24 hours and we can dicuss a time for you to pop in, or chat via skype or over the phone at a time that works for you.
At the Ink Pot we try and give back to our loyal customers and followers, so pop your details in the form and get access to our offers and discounts.